Thursday, October 16, 2008

Taking a trip

I hate that some of the same old things still make me sad/sick. I may never grow up.

Today I'm taking the train to Bellingham. Which feels a lot like an escape. Something that I tend to do whenever possible--whether it be in the form of reading a book for hours on end, going somewhere by myself for a day or moving to a state that is 8 hours away from everyone that I love.

I am so thankful for the people in life who enjoy me, who actually plan some time to spend with me whenever possible. How did I get that lucky?

An older friend of mine gave me book to read the other day titled Panic Snap...I will always read the back covers of books now before I start reading the actual book. Apparently a panic snap is part of a bondage contraption that releases the...individual in case the situation goes too far. Erotic fiction, anyone?

I think I will write while I'm on the train this afternoon. And get myself some John Mayer for the Ipod. Call my cliche.

No comments: