Thursday, February 12, 2009

Missoula

So I've been in Missoula for 3 weeks-ish now and I decided that I'm moving to Bellingham in May, right after finals. I cannot believe that I miss Washington. I'm not a Wyoming girl anymore. I don't hate it here, but I'm not in love with it enough to pay out-of-state tuition.

Speaking of loooove, Valentines Day is on Saturday. I love Valentines Day, regardless of the fact that I've never actually had a significant other on said day. Its just fun. Pink, red--happy colors. Chocolate. Good. I see nothing to dislike about the love day. It's fabulous. So I think it would be great if the perpetually single folks out there would stop bitching about how much they hate it...it's just one day. Let it go =)

Also, I just discovered how much better I look when I weigh 10 pounds less than what I normally do. Three weeks in Missoula will do that to you, apparently. I say this as I'm eating a cookie. Har har.

Read Ishmael (Daniel Quinn). You will either think its pure bullshit because you're a human being, or it'll make you consider how sustainable your lifestyle really is and what you can do to lessen your impact on the environment. On a side note: it is slightly pious/snobby and I didn't especially appreciate that. Good message though.

I don't know if I want to do environmental studies anymore. Or anything related to it. WHICH SUCKS. What the hell am I supposed to do with my life??

My new favorite waste of time is coloring. Like in Hello Kitty or Disney coloring books. It's calming. So are yoga stretches. And tea.

I want to be home. But I don't want home to be Vancouver.

<3

No comments: